First Convenience Bank - 1st convenience bank Overdraft trick
I was right by the bank when I mistakenly withdrew 10 dollars more than was in my account...I walked over to the counter and said here ya go I just withdrew 20$ to much.
They then informed me that I owed 3 overdraft fee's of 35 dollars... 1 for the initial overdraft then another for the maintanence fee and another for the low balance fee... I found it interesting that the moment my account goes negative the bank programs their computers to immediatly charge their customers the maintanence fee and low balance fee.. buncha crooks..
anyways .They said they could not give me the overdraft charges back unless I signed up for a "Power User" Account or somthing like that so I did.review #150390
You may also like
- "I was scammed and told i owe then 203 dollars after i paid a bill using my payoneer card, this card had a balance of 98 dollars, i paid 69.66..."
- "i really believe should make money in these tough times we live in BT THIS BANK is ridiculous. ii am paying off my balance and calling the incp general!....simply a..."
- "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..."
- "I bought an expensive Brinkmann charcoal grill a few years ago. This grill constantly rusts or breaks, so I have to order part after part after part. This..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "Horrible business. I ordered an item and it arrived to me extremely broken. I asked for a refund and they were unwilling. Instead they offered another item free of charge..."
- "I had posted earlier this evening. I am sorry for what you are going through. Our email relay servers are on the fritz. I can manually transfer the funds onto..."
- "I ordered flowers which did NOT arrive on the promised date. FDE delivered a day later and gave me a $51.24 "rebate." When I tried to use the "rebate," they..."
- "On 9-5-2014 I purchased a 40” LED television made by Element Electronics at Target in Bridgewater, NJ for $299.99 + tax, took it home, and the television worked fine until..."