Additional Fees
Interest Rate

It all started in March 2016 when I had over drafted and I was using direct deposit so when my benefits for April 2016 came in that took care of my overdraft and they said once that was taken care of I could get out whatever I needed which was a lie even the bank tellers were lying and finally after 2 weeks of back and forth I was able to get $100 out of my account that had money in it and then I was trying to pay a bill they said I had insufficient funds .Then tell me I'm over drafted $561.00 for April 2016 now how can that happen when all I got was $100 for April then all of a sudden they come up with this overdraft loan and had paperwork printed out so it take care of that so called overdraft till this day I don't understand how they came out with that .

Till this day I still ask and each have different stories this bank is joke they have people just stealing and making accounts on customers and why they are getting away with this is beyond me.WHAT CAN ONE DO TO GET THIS RESOLVED AND PROVE THEY WILL STEAL AND LIE?

Review about: First Convenience Bank Account.

Reason of review: Stole money I didn't use.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Employees, Employee helpfulness, Employers attitudes and dishonesty.

Had an Experience with First Convenience Bank?

Comments