First Convenience Bank Check Deposit Reviews

seller:
state:
city:
Show
I've had this bank for 5 years now.Multiple issues with them over the years ,but this one tops the cake for me. I have two separate accounts under the same account holdings. Went in and talked to one of the representatives about linking my two accounts together. Because I have a direct deposit that goes into my new account and use my older account for my house payment and loan payment only. Told the representative I'd like to be able to pull...

1.4
I was told that a check I deposited would be held for 7 days and the 7days have came and gone. The bank I wrote the check from said the check hasn't been presented to them for it to be deposited. What is the problem. Both banks are in Texas. I'm gonna close this account. Not liking how you guys work.

First Convenience Bank Check Deposit Review

The worst bank to get account with. I been banking with them for years i go deposit a check..they want hold.it is a goverment check..a job..then they close my card day before i get my survivor benefits. I have no access to my money. They are thieves huding behind a bank.

First Convenience Bank Check Deposit Review

I deposited my check on 05/03/2016 and two days later they put an extended hold on and. And two days before the extended hold was to come off they extended it another week. So its going to be 15 days before I get my funds is this legal?

First Convenience Bank Check Deposit Review

My direct deposit went into my old checking account ending in 7390 was told they were gonna switch my 595 over never been switch now shows a 0$ balance