I had an account that I had closed take out $52.00. Within a few hours of them doing that I had called them and they refunded the money back almost immediately.

During that time something else had tried to go through (which is what I had put the money into my bank account for in the first place) and even though I have signed up for the account to not get overdrawn they are still charging me the $34 NSF fee. I called a manager and told them that they could look at my account and see that I had not had issues, but all I was told was that they do not do "courtesy refunds". I could call (and sit on hold forever) with the company that had taken and then refunded my money and they could "check and see if it warranted a refund". The only reason I use this bank is because of the hours they are open.

I don't have time to go during a normal day.

If they cannot be courteous to their customers, why should we be courteous to them? I understand if it had been something that didn't get refunded immediately, but this is just bull ***.

Product or Service Mentioned: First Convenience Bank Account.

I liked: Availability.

I didn't like: Stealing money, Not being honest with what they practice, Horrible customer service, Employee helpfulness, Lack of accountablity.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 12, 2016.

Comments