I had an account that I had closed take out $52.00.Within a few hours of them doing that I had called them and they refunded the money back almost immediately.

During that time something else had tried to go through (which is what I had put the money into my bank account for in the first place) and even though I have signed up for the account to not get overdrawn they are still charging me the $34 NSF fee. I called a manager and told them that they could look at my account and see that I had not had issues, but all I was told was that they do not do "courtesy refunds". I could call (and sit on hold forever) with the company that had taken and then refunded my money and they could "check and see if it warranted a refund". The only reason I use this bank is because of the hours they are open.

I don't have time to go during a normal day.

If they cannot be courteous to their customers, why should we be courteous to them?I understand if it had been something that didn't get refunded immediately, but this is just bull ***.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with availability and stated that there is a room for improvement of stealing money and not being honest with what they practice. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of first convenience bank account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $34. First Convenience Bank needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned first convenience bank account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at First Convenience Bank.

Had an Experience with First Convenience Bank?

Comments