First Convenience Bank - No "courtesy" refunds

I had an account that I had closed take out $52.00.Within a few hours of them doing that I had called them and they refunded the money back almost immediately.

During that time something else had tried to go through (which is what I had put the money into my bank account for in the first place) and even though I have signed up for the account to not get overdrawn they are still charging me the $34 NSF fee. I called a manager and told them that they could look at my account and see that I had not had issues, but all I was told was that they do not do "courtesy refunds". I could call (and sit on hold forever) with the company that had taken and then refunded my money and they could "check and see if it warranted a refund". The only reason I use this bank is because of the hours they are open.

I don't have time to go during a normal day.

If they cannot be courteous to their customers, why should we be courteous to them?I understand if it had been something that didn't get refunded immediately, but this is just bull ***.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Availability
  • What I disliked
    • Stealing money
    • Not being honest with what they practice
    • Horrible customer service

Product or service
First Convenience Bank Account
Review category
review #768767 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with First Convenience Bank? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.