First Convenience Bank - No "courtesy" refunds
I had an account that I had closed take out $52.00.Within a few hours of them doing that I had called them and they refunded the money back almost immediately.
During that time something else had tried to go through (which is what I had put the money into my bank account for in the first place) and even though I have signed up for the account to not get overdrawn they are still charging me the $34 NSF fee. I called a manager and told them that they could look at my account and see that I had not had issues, but all I was told was that they do not do "courtesy refunds". I could call (and sit on hold forever) with the company that had taken and then refunded my money and they could "check and see if it warranted a refund". The only reason I use this bank is because of the hours they are open.
I don't have time to go during a normal day.
If they cannot be courteous to their customers, why should we be courteous to them?I understand if it had been something that didn't get refunded immediately, but this is just bull ***.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Stealing money
- Not being honest with what they practice
- Horrible customer service
- Employee helpfulness
- Lack of accountablity
You May Also Like
- "Wells Fargo declined the checks i gave to them to go in to my account because they claim they are altered or fictitous and that they were unpaid when..."
- "I am a disabled. I need help. I have direct deposit. Woodforest has Stolen my money. Someone made Electonical Inquiries, Later withdrawing my money not later after my..."
- "I had an account that I had closed take out $52.00. Within a few hours of them doing that I had called them and they refunded the money back..."
- "TL:DR Took 2 hours to get a bill explained and service order changed. Full Story 06/02/2016 Last night I placed an order to have new service installed at my new house with Suddenlink...."
- "I purchase a sofa and loveseat warranty protection two years ago. We had a warranty claim and, when Conns couldn't repair the product, I was offered an exchange. ..."
- "On Monday the 23rd of December I went grocery shopping as I always do after I got off from my work, around nine. Let me just say I am SO..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."