First Convenience Bank - Review in Banks category from Greensburg, Pennsylvania
This woman claims to
Manage of your branches in Tyler, Texas.I feel embarrassed that you have an employee such as this.
I would not look forward to doing business with someone who makes her assistant managers job harder because she "don't even like her".Disappointed...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Before the World Intellectual Property Organization Arbitration And Mediation Center is presented our rights to freedom of speech and noncommercial use of a domain and if criticism and Commentary..."
- "I had an account that I had closed take out $52.00. Within a few hours of them doing that I had called them and they refunded the money back..."
- "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "December 23, 4pm: On my way home for Christmas, I stop at Valvoline, Murrysville PA for an oil change. 40 miles later, I am stranded on the Turnpike with NO..."
- "Salad w chunks of old dark pieces Look at the cranberry sauce round what we got 1st French Silk was Choc pudding pie not dense silk . Broccoli some pieces old..."
- "gatherings by amanda (amanda morrison fisher) located in the slums of irwin, PA is nothing but a tax write off joke. when asked to plan a simple engagement party (which..."