First Convenience Bank - Review in Banks category from Greensburg, Pennsylvania
This woman claims to
Manage of your branches in Tyler, Texas.I feel embarrassed that you have an employee such as this.
I would not look forward to doing business with someone who makes her assistant managers job harder because she "don't even like her".Disappointed...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "Okay.... many people in this country elect to have the money they receive for their children's child support, made through their state family court agency and then through to..."
- "My name is DeMar Kennerly 21st Sacramento,CA a man by the name Brian hits my vehicle 2013 Mercedes Benz and is trying to get away i need a witness that..."
- "December 23, 4pm: On my way home for Christmas, I stop at Valvoline, Murrysville PA for an oil change. 40 miles later, I am stranded on the Turnpike with NO..."
- "Salad w chunks of old dark pieces Look at the cranberry sauce round what we got 1st French Silk was Choc pudding pie not dense silk . Broccoli some pieces old..."
- "gatherings by amanda (amanda morrison fisher) located in the slums of irwin, PA is nothing but a tax write off joke. when asked to plan a simple engagement party (which..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."