The problem with this bank is they offer a lot of "second chance" banking.This can be good for people with credit problems, but for the rest of us---it is a joke.

I have used them for many years, and am simply to lazy to change banks as I have direct deposit, auto-drafts, etc.

The people they hire as "tellers" are incredibly ignorant, and seem like they are better suited to work at McDonald's than a bank. The first five years I banked there, they never charged me for checks, as I always went under the minimum. Once they tried to charge me. When I politely asked why, they got the "supervisor" who copped a serious attitude.

She looked at me and said, "Checks aren't free" and simply walked away. I smiled to myself. When I went home, I called the Regional Manager who is over 12 locations. I left him a voice mail explaining that I would be coming in the next morning to close out all three of my accounts I have (and I have quite a bit of money in there bank).

I simply wanted him to know why. To his credit, he called me back and literally begged me to keep my accounts with them. I kept telling him it was too late. Finally, he said, "What do I need to do to keep your business." I told him to get rid of that "supervisor" who copped an attitude with me.

He said he would see what he could do. The next day he phoned me back and told me she would no longer be a problem. The point?

Go up REAL high in the food-chain there, as the higher-ups really do care.

Review about: First Convenience Bank Banking Service.

Had an Experience with First Convenience Bank?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #838562

I am trying to get a phone # for the Regional manager..but the morons at the bank won't give me one...idiots They lost my deposit of $100 cash..no one can find it. Meanwhile my account is overdrawn and I am being charged an overdraft fee.

First of all a lot of customers do not know how to manage their money well.If y'all would use the tools that bank offers like online banking, mobile banking, check registers, pocket registers, and overdraft protection then maybe y'all wouldn't have any issues with any kind of fees.

If y'all would read the disclosures that are given whenever the account is opened it reads any kind of fees that the account may occur and cut off times. It all falls down to paying attention and understanding. I am pretty sure that the friendly staff would help with any concerns y'all might have. Believe me this bank does a lot for their customers.

They are open 7 days a week, extended hours (while other bank close at 5 or 6 pm) only closed 3 days out of the year, (while other banks CLOSED on other holidays) do not need to have direct deposit to have a "free account," (waive monthly fee) free DMC, free money orders, free check cashing, and free online services.What more can you ask for??!?

"Personal Banker" title includes slamming the people you *** off?Go flip burgers, Nina...

Get a real job...with a real company or a "bank"

tool....

This bank is anything but polite, convenient, or useful. Avoid like the plague.

THAT BANK IS HORRIBLE !!!!!!

I am a bank manager with First Convenience Bank and any employee that is representing our bank should not be leaving rude comments that just feeds into what some people say.I feel like I try my very best and I service a lot of customers daily.

This is not an easy job and it is very stressful. Yes sometimes there is bad hiring on my part but I can be fooled in an interview and then once they have the job I see their true colors. I want to say so bad please I change my mind I don't want to hire you after all but once they are in the door there is certain procedures that have to be followed to get rid of them. I have a perfect example at my branch at this moment.

There is this girl she is young and I have told her time and time again to not talk about personal things in front of customers but she does it everyday and I have to get on to her all the time. The only thing I have found that works is to push them to hate their job and then they will quit.

I am truely sorry for any inconveience that anyone has had with First Convenience Bank.If you are ever unhappy always get the branch manager involved.

WHAT A JOKE.ALL OF YOU LITTLE EMPLOYEES, SURE ARE DEFENSIVE.

YOU KNOW THIS BANK IS COMMITS FRAUD. TRUST ME, IT IS NOT A GOOD THING ON YOUR RESUME TO HAVE WORKED FOR THIS BANK.

IN EAST TEXAS THERE IS EVEN A SIGN UP UPON ENTERING A TOWN PROHIBITING FCB CHECKS.ITS FUNNY HOW THIS BANK GETS MORE COMPLAINTS THAN ANY OTHER BY FAR YET IT IS THE CUSTOMERS FAULT.

Ok js A little word of advice, LEARN HOW TO BALANCE YOUR MONEY.It's not hard at all a caveman can do it lol.

You need to use the free tools the bank gives you like check registers and online banking.Wow that seems very idiotic to just keep putting money in the bank and letting it disappear.

Sounds like some of you don't know how to manage your money and you expect a refund when you f**k up.It is not that hard to own a bank account and not have fees.

Don't spend what you don't have...Simple.

GO BACK TO SCHOOL.:grin

I 'm paying more money into fees then money put into your banks I put $60.00 every two weeks at the end of the month I'm -$50.00 I put $600.00 into my checking account and know I'm have trouble getting some of my money out I don't care where or how you work I care why the cash from my hard word is gone