I am very displeased with this bank, they have been charging me for overdrafts that they can not explain. This is the last draw, I am very upset with their banking practice.

I will close my account immediately. New to the area a bank rep approached me in walmart. After opening the account I was told one thing but I soon found out was not like the representative stated. I complained to the bank and family and friends, I found out I am not the only one they have charged bogus overdrafts too.

This bank practices bad banking. I will be calling the better business bureau.

Product or Service Mentioned: First Convenience Bank Account.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 11, 2011.

Comments

First of all a lot of customers do not know how to manage their money well. If y'all would use the tools that bank offers like online banking, mobile banking, check registers, pocket registers, and overdraft protection then maybe y'all wouldn't have any issues with any kind of fees.

If y'all would read the disclosures that are given whenever the account is opened it reads any kind of fees that the account occur and cut off times. It all falls down to paying attention and understanding. I am pretty sure that the friendly staff would help with any concerns y'all might have. Believe me this bank does a lot for their customers.

They are open 7 days a week, extended hours (while other bank close at 5 or 6 pm) only closed 3 days out of the year, (while other banks CLOSED on other holidays) do not need to have direct deposit to have a "free account," (waive monthly fee) free DMC, free money orders, free check cashing, and free online services. What more can you ask for??!?

to Fyi Keller, Texas, United States #652459

OK I USE ALL OF THESE AND FOLLOWED THE RULES REPORTED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS OF MY WALLET BEING STOLEN THE INCIDENT AND PRESENTED A POLICE REPORT, THE BANK MANAGER WHO ASSISTED WITH CLOSING MY ACCOUNT FORGOT TO SEND THE INFORMATION OVER WHEREEVER IT NEEDED TO GO TO HAVE THE ACCOUNT CLOSED SO SOMEONE BEGIN USING THE ACCOUNT AGAIN I AM NOW TWO PAY PERIODS WITHOUT FUNDS, AND YOU ARE CORRECT THE STAFF IS WILLING TO HELP, THEY ADVISED ME TO JUST APPLY FOR A FRESH START LOAN ON AN ACCOUNT THAT HAS NEVER BEEN NEGATIVE AND NOW HAS OVER 14 NSF AND FEES AND NEGATIVE BALANCE CHARGES CAN YOU PLEASE ADVISE ME HOW TO HANDLE THIS THE BANK COULD NOT ADVISE.

If y'all would read the disclosures that are given whenever the account is opened it reads any kind of fees that the account may occur and cut off times. It all falls down to paying attention and understanding. I am pretty sure that the friendly staff would help with any concerns y'all might have. Believe me this bank does a lot for their customers.

Please contact me at highbankfees@yahoo.com if you have had bad experience with this bank. I am conducting an investigation and would like to hear from you.

Please feel free to email me.

Everything said will be confidential. WE need to put a stop to institutions like this one!!

to HighBankFees #615750

I have banked with this bank for several years and never have I been cheated or rudely represented. These people do not need accounts if they do not know how to count there money.

The Bank you need to investigate is BANK OF AMERICA. :(