Additional Fees
Interest Rate

This bank was the cause of the errors on my account, then refused to waive the numerous fees on my account.I reported them to the BBB today and I'm currently in talks with an attorney to take my case to small claims court.

I'm speaking with different media outlets to get the word out about this bank and every single time I see them trying to get someone to sign up I make sure to stop them before they make one of the worst mistakes. I will not rest until I stop as many people as possible from signing up with this bank.

They are a bunch of unprofessional frauds.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of first convenience bank account from First Convenience Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $93 and wants First Convenience Bank to "i want this account zeroed out and closed asap!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of accountablity. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by First Convenience Bank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with First Convenience Bank?

Comments